- Fees based on scheduled length of test, payable by credit/debit card
- Below you will find the fee for proctoring services:
- $30 per exams up to 2 hours
- $50 per exams over 2 hours
- $50 per exams if untimed
- $50 per Real Estate exams
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and to check for scheduling availability
- Payment of fees is due at time of test
- Proctoring services should be schedule at least 2 weeks in advance. If not, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate you.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to allow for check-in. Arriving 15 minutes or more past your appointment time may result in cancellation of your proctoring appointment.
NOTE: Our office is only able to take 1 form of payment (credit/debit card) for proctoring fees. If you use cash as your form of payment, you will have to do the following: Upon checking in at Houser Hall for your proctoring appointment, you will be given a proctoring slip. This slip has to be taken to the Student Services building. So please be prepared to go to Student Account Services (located on the 1st floor of the Student Services Bldg.) to pay your proctoring fee. Once your fee is paid, you will then return to Houser Hall with your receipt.
We do not offer proctoring services for University of Alabama courses.