Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about upcoming test dates.
Please remember that this exam is first come, first serve, due to limited seating!
- Must be an applied or admitted student to UA to test
- Not available for any other institution or program
- Pencil and paper test. (Same format/timing as regular ACT. Go to act.org for rules about calculators.)
- Scores may only be used for admission to The University of Alabama
- No score reports will be sent to other institutions or organizations
- Must wait 60 days before retesting
- $70.00 test fee, to be paid online at time of registration. A refund may only be issued if UA had to close for operation on your test date.
- Valid Photo ID required.
- If you require accommodations for a RACT exam, please contact us before registration. In addition, refer to the UA’s Office of Disability Services .
- Registration is open until 24 hours before test date and time.
- Register Online